Era Polymers NZ operates out of Takanini, Auckland, and specialises in the field of polyurethane chemistry. It has state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, as well as advanced quality control laboratories, to ensure all products produced are to a very high standard.
The production facilities focus on the manufacture of polyurethane foams and prepolymers.
The company operates under the ownership of Era Polymers Australia, which is one of the largest Independent polyurethane systems in the world. This connection brings a vast array of other products to Era Polymers NZ, ranging from high performance polyurethane elastomers, timber and concrete floor coatings, spray polyureas, and moisture cured adhesives and binders.
Our local team is focused on offering you all types of polyurethane solutions.
Welcome to Era Polymers
- Largest supplier of high performance prepolymers in Asia
- Three state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities with >50,000 MT production
- High level of investment into Research & Development annually
- Global presence with distribution points in all regions
- Currently exporting to >70 countries